Thursday, October 18, 2012

Superman

Everybody wants to be a superhero when they're a kid whether its superman or batman or Wonder Woman for the girls (Nobody ever wanted to be aquaman though lol). People think they grow out of that as they get older but if we truly take a look at it I think we actually try to become a superhero without even knowing it. For me it's full time schooling with a part time job in ministry which is really full time because ministry never stops, and trying to have a social life as well. My motto has always been "I have to keep moving or I will crash" that's just how I have always been people are like how do you do it and I'm like I just keep moving. If we look at what God's word says that is not how we're supposed to live our lives, yes we're supposed to live our lives for Christ but I think God wants us to do our best at a few things than to wear ourselves thin by doing a bunch of stuff halfway. God's word tells us in Pslam 46:10 to "be still" and in Matthew 28:11 He tells us to come to Him all who are weary and burdened and He will give us rest. Now don't get me wrong this is not an excuse to take the easy way out and just do the minimum, as it says in Psalm 55:22 "Cast all your cares on The Lord and He will sustain you". The Lord doesn't want you to live life alone He wants to be in your life to help you. You don't have to be superman because you have the greatest man on your side and with him you can do all things Philippians 4:13.

Thanks for reading
Remember we're always
Living In Worship

No comments:

Post a Comment