Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Worship Is a Gift

I was having coffee with a friend of mine last week when we began to talk about worship, and how sometimes it can be discouraging when you are leading and everybody just has their hands at their sides, or in their pockets. Then it hit me, worship is our way of surrendering to God, in other words it is our gift to God. If you really think about it there is no wrong way to give a gift, when you get a gift from someone you're not going to criticize them on how they give it, right? So why should we have any right to criticize how others give their "gift" of worship to God. In fact if you are truly worshiping, it shouldn't matter how the people around you worship. I am constantly reminding myself that, who am I to judge someone on how they give their gift of worship, all I should be focusing on is giving my best at all times. So if you ever catch yourself criticizing in worship, just remember, if that's how they want to give their gift, it's not our place to tell them their wrong.

Thanks for reading, and remember,
We're always,
Living In Worship

No comments:

Post a Comment